In 1775, Abraham-Louis Breguet opens his workshop, 51 Quai de l'Horloge - Ile de la Cité in Paris. The story of this prestigious house is pontuacted by major inventions in watchmaking technology and marked by famous clients of the Imperial kingdoms. 1870 is the end of the family saga and the company is sold to its workshop foreman: Edward Brown. For few years, Chaumet brothers, famous jewellers of Paris Place Vendome, own the company which is, nowadays, a subsidiary of SwatchGroup. Its manufacture is located in Vallée de Joux Switzerland since the 90s. The house is member of the COMITE COLBERT.
France - PARIS