If the family was involved in shoemaking tradition since 1675, Church's was founded in 1873 by Thomas Church in Northampton, the cradle of leather and shoes craftmen. When craftmen were still working at home, Thomas Church, his wife, and his two sons decided to create a factory. In 1880, William Church launched a revolutionary concept while keeping the traditional know-how: : a right and a left shoe, as a pair, including different width, sizes and materials. The "adaptable" was born. Since the beginning of 20th century, Church's has developed its expansion worldwide, first in the USA and in Canada, opening its own boutiques all over the world. In 1965, the house receives the Queen's Award to Industry. It is in 1999 that the company is incorporated to PRADA GROUP. Member of the WALPOLE BRITISH LUXURY ASSOCIATION.
UNITED KINGDOM NORTHAMPTON